The firm offers advice relating to copyright, trademarks and patents, according to national, Europan and International legislation.
- Drafting of publishing contracts, contracts of representation, user licenses, deeds of transfer or specific economic use of authors’ property rights, patents, trademarks and know-how;
- Assistance in the international registration and monitoring of brands;
- Protection of moral rights and copyright assets, inventions and patents, protection of the company and its registered trademark.
The Firm also assists its Clients in the Information Technology area, in relation to:
- Contracts for the use of hardware and software, computer services contracts;
- Liability for breach of surveillance obligations, treatment of data and information; liability of Internet Service Provider;
- Legal Assistance for e-commerce activities;
- Protection of the trademark and the domain name;
- Disputes regarding websites and domain names.