Labor law, Trade Unions and Social Security are matters to which the Miotti Law Firm pays special attention by safeguarding the Client as an employer and their employee on the basis of national and international regulations.
The firm takes care of every aspect of corporate labor law, from the establishment of the employment relationship to the modifying events and its extinction:
- employment contracts, part-time and on project;
- self-employment and agency contracts, intermediation and business procurement contracts;
- restrictive terms of competition, fringe benefits;
- incentive plans and stock option plans;
- employee transfers, employee detachments in Italy and abroad;
- preparation of corporate disciplinary codes;
- disciplinary procedures and application of sanctions;
- individual and collective dismissals.
The professionals take care of extraordinary transactions such as transfers of business, the sale of business branches, outsourcing, restructuring plans and conversion.
The firm offers its experience in the protection of workers’ rights:
- appeal for unfair dismissal;
- reintegration into the workplace;
- indemnity for damages;
- wage gap requests;
- workplace accidents and occupational diseases;
- professional image damages.