Our company, as data controller (hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller), informs you pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you in occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- Conclude contracts for the Controller’s services;
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in Article 2:
- To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- To third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
The data is kept and controlled by adopting suitable preventive security measures, aimed at minimizing the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized processing and different from the purposes for which the processing is carried out.
The management and storage of personal data will take place in the territory of the European Union.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the right referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- Obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- Object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication:
by e-mail, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post A.R., to Miotti Law Firm, Via Gregorio VII, 154, Rome
Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Giacomo Miotti (Fiscal Code MTTGCM77H08H501Y)
The Updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept and can be consulted at the headquarters of the Data Controller.